Is it possible to upload two images (before and after) at the same time?
This is a great question. Yes, you can. You will need to upload one image, then move your cursor to the new position you want the second photo to show and upload the second image.
To upload photos, start by exporting/saving the photo as 72 PPI JPGs at 1000 pixels in length on the longest side. (You can upload larger photos, but you may run into storage space limits later, so it’s best to upload only the size you need to show.
Once you have your photo(s) ready, follow these steps:
- Click on the “Reply” link below to start a new post.
- Click inside the area you will type your response in.
- Click on the mountain with the sun icon in the edit toolbar at the top of your post.
- Click on the Canvas tab.
- Select where you want your photo to upload by clicking on the My files folder.
- Click the Upload File button to the bottom, right of My files area.
- Navigate to the photo you want to upload on your computer and click on it.
- Click the Open button.
- Add a simple description of the photo in Alt text box.
- Correct the Dimensions so the the longest side is 1000 pixels.
- Click the Update button